High-yielding, simple interline hybrid of sunflower. Refers to mid ripe maturity group.
Sunflower hybrid was created on the basis of cytoplasmic male sterility (CMS).
Female parent is sterile line VKU-457, male parent is self-pollinated multiple-headed line-pollen fertility restorer VKU-41B.
Originator is Ltd. «Pilot farm of oil plants». Sunflower hybrid is well-machinable and suitable for growing in forest-steppe, sub mountain zones of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Since 2007 the breed is registered in the State
Since 2007, the hybrid has been included in the State register of RK Breeding Achievements and is recommended to be used in East-Kazakhstan region and Kostanay oblast.
- thousand-seed weight is 50,0-53,0 g;
- diameter of sunflower head may vary from 19-21 сm;
- a bit prominent sunflower head
- plant height is 130-140 сm;
<>·Resistant to such diseases mildew and broomrape.
<>··Oil content is – 50,0 %.
- Crop Yield is 35,0-36,0 c/ha.
- Recommended density of sunflower planting before harvesting is 50 thousand of plants per hectare.
- Hybrid is grown for oil seeds.