The sunflower hybrid is created by interline method of hybridization when employing genetic systems of CMS- Rf (cytoplasmic male sterility and pollen fertility restorer with Rf genes). Female parent is CMS-line 305 A, male parent is branching line – pollen fertility restorer SV 138 B.
Originator is Ltd. «Pilot farm of oil plants». The breed is well amenable to mechanic processing and perfectly suits to growing in forest-steppe and sub mountain zones of Kazakhstan.
- thousand-seed weight is 69,0-74,0 g;
- diameter of sunflower head may vary from 19-20 sm;
- a bit prominent sunflower head
- plant height is 130-140 sm;
<>··Resistant to such diseases mildew and broomrape.
- White and grey mold-tolerant crop
- Oil content is – 54.1%.
- Crop Yield is 32.4 c/ha.
- Recommended density of sunflower planting before harvesting is 50 thousand of plants per hectare.
- Hybrid is grown for oil seeds.